- Cost: consumer self-service is way more cost-effective than regular consumer support.
- Efficiency: self-service is a fast, simple and rewarding way for consumers to help themselves.
In a business environment, this same trend was not captured. 8 out of 10 IT services have not put in place self-service practices because:
- IT organizations have an historical tendency to solve problems themselves.
- User experience has not always been IT companies main concern.
- Application stores adoption is still recent.
Our mission at Softthinks – historical partner of Top OEMs and IT Retailers – is to enhance IT self-service adoption in a business environment.
Find out how to easily grow revenue and increase Softthinks customer satisfaction with our latest newsletter featuring Gartner research “Design IT Self-Service for the Business Consumer” and the presentation of our new product SmartKey, the first self-service OS Repair solution.